£15 - £20 per hour
Variable hours to be confirmed
The successful candidate will join our dedicated team in delivering a wide range of events and training as part of our climbing wall programme.
Our first class facilities and expert team attracts customers from all abilities. We welcome students, staff and the local community. You will be part of a team delivering bookings and events from school groups, adult education, NICAS, 1-2-1 coaching, SEND and inclusive climbing. You will also benefit from additional training and coaching guidance.
Skills and experience needed:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A positive, personable and welcoming approach
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- A current and valid Climbing Wall Instructor (CWI), Climbing Wall Development Instructor (CWDI) or Rock Climbing Instructor RCI) qualification
- Experience of working with groups
- The ability to work as part of a shift rota, including early mornings, evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- WELCOMES values (see job description)
Employee Benefits include:
- A competitive hourly rate with opportunities to progress
- Regular work and classes with hours pre-agreed
- Specific induction and ongoing support, training, development and progression opportunities
- UniDays, NUS and Galleria discount cards
- Discounted travel on UNO buses
- Regular staff social events
- and much more...
Apply for this exciting role by sending your CV and covering letter to David Watson (Climbing Development Officer) HERE. Alternatively you can send a covering letter and complete the application form below and send it to David Watson (Climbing Development Officer) HERE.