£8.78 per hour
Are you keen to progress within a forward thinking single site operation? Do you want to be part of an amazing team with fantastic facilities, committed to delivering customer satisfaction?
What we are looking for
- Energy and enthusiasm on shift
- An ability to deliver exceptional customer service consistently
- Must have a current in date NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification), with a commitment to ongoing training
- The ability to work as part of a shift rota including early mornings, evenings, weekends and bank holidays
What you can expect from us
- A competitive rate of pay with opportunity to progress based on performance
- Potential for an annual performance related bonus
- The opportunity to join a forward thinking, positive and committed team with clear direction
- Specific induction and ongoing support, training, development and progression opportunities to improve yourself
- Other benefits associated with working for the University of Hertfordshire, which include pension scheme, childcare vouchers, local discount schemes etc
The University of Hertfordshire Sports Village is a busy and vibrant facility for students, staff and local community. As a single site operation, we value, invest and listen to staff to ensure happy returning customers. Our vision is to become Hertfordshire’s leading facility and service provider for Sports, health and fitness.
You must be welcoming, willing to go the extra mile, lead by example and have the ability to consistently exceed expectations. If these values are important to you and you want to make a real difference in a rewarding and challenging role we would love to hear from you.
You will assist the Duty Management team with the efficient and effective day to day running of Hertfordshire Sports Village in order to ensure the facilities are clean, safe and welcoming to customers and both facilities and services comply with relevant health and safety legalisation.
Qualifications required for this position include GCSE or equivalent industry specific qualifications including Math’s and English, current and up-to-date NPLQ and current First Aid at Work or the ability to achieve within 3 months.
Interested in this position?
For an informal discussion about this exciting opportunity, please contact Gavin Carr (Senior Duty Manager) on 01707 281197 or email Gavin
Send your CV and covering letter to Gavin Carr (Senior Duty Manager) HERE