£9.99 per hour
Casual, part-time contract
Our vision is to be Hertfordshire’s leading facility and service provider for sports, health and fitness. We are looking for dynamic, motivated and energetic Casual Health and Fitness Coaches with a service excellence mind-set who will compliment an already successful Fitness Team.
We believe in world class customer service, outstanding levels of training and education for our members and standards that exceed everyone else. Our Health and Fitness Coaches are at the forefront of delivering these exact skills and services to our members - this is the perfect position for someone wanting to make an impact in the fitness industry.
What we need from you:
- A personable, self-motivated and committed attitude to making positive change ensuring that our members are at the heart of every decision
- Ability to work alone but also within our fantastic team is a must
- An ability to deliver consistent exceptional customer service
- An ability to use your own initiative, be pro-active, to work well under pressure and able to work as part of a busy and friendly team, maintaining a professional manner at all times
Duties will include delivering outstanding training programs for members, taking our own gym floor SMASH classes and ensuring all members and students receive world class customer service at all times.
Keeping our gym clean and tidy is essential so cleaning and ensuring all the kit is working safely and effectively is primary to the role. Engaging our members and ensuring they are all part of our Fitness Pursuit member journey is key - there is plenty on hand to do for the right person to keep you motivated and challenged at work.
Having some experience working in the fitness industry would be desirable but not essential. Newly qualified instructors are welcome to apply also.
In return, we'll give you:
- A competitive hourly rate
- The opportunity to join a forward thinking, positive and committed team with clear direction
You must have a Level 2 Gym Instructor certification.
Interested in this position?
For an informal discussion about this exciting opportunity and to apply, please contact Steve Leslie (Fitness Manager) on 01707 281003 or email Steve with your CV and covering letter.
Sunday 31 October 2021