£17,122 per annum
13 month student placement, 40 hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a student Graphic Designer to do their placement year with the Marketing team at Hertfordshire Sports Village.
The post holder will have full responsibility and accountability for the creation and production of design work to assist with the marketing of sport and physical activity to students, staff and the wider community.
This will be achieved by creating a range of high quality design materials to be used across the complete marketing mix, which will ensure income and participation targets are met for all areas of the Sports Village, HertSquad and Active Students.
The post holder will need excellent communication skills and be confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process, as well as working closely with all staff as a brand guardian to ensure that the brand guidelines are adhered to across the business. They will also be required to keep a finger on the pulse of current trends and recommend improvements in design methods or formats as appropriate.
What we need from you:
- Ability to manage your own time and juggle multiple priorities to ensure all graphic design is delivered accurately within agreed deadlines.
- Great communication skills to work with all departments with a friendly can-do attitude.
- The confidence to input in creative meetings to share ideas.
- The ability to adapt to different situations and able to thrive in a fast-paced, busy and vibrant environment.
- Highly organised and methodical in your approach with good attention to detail whilst possessing the right attributes to connect to different audiences.
In return, we'll give you:
- A competitive placement salary and free health and fitness membership
- The opportunity to join a forward thinking, positive and committed team with clear direction
- Specific induction and ongoing support, training and devlopment to improve yourself
The successful applicant must be currently studying Graphic Design at degree level and looking for a placement year between their studies.
Interested in this position?
For an informal discussion about this exciting opportunity, please contact Gavin Davies (Head of Marketing and New Business) on 01707 281190 or email Gavin
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter to Hannah Sims (Graphic Design Placement Student) HERE
Sunday 15 March 2020
Thursday 6 August 2020