£18,423 - £19,756 per annum plus Performance Related Bonus
Permanent, full time position working 40 hours per week
Are you tired of cleaning as part of your current Lifeguard role? Are you keen to progress within a forward thinking single site operation? Do you want to be part of an amazing team with fantastic facilities, committed to delivering customer satisfaction?
The University of Hertfordshire Sports Village is a busy and vibrant facility for students, staff and local community. As a single site operation, we value, invest and listen to staff to ensure happy returning customers. Our vision is to become Hertfordshire’s leading facility and service provider for Sports, health and fitness.
You must be welcoming, willing to go the extra mile, lead by example and have the ability to consistently exceed expectations. If these values are important to you and you want to make a real difference in a rewarding and challenging role we would love to hear from you.
You will assist with the preparation and delivery of all bookings and events - poolside, dry side and outdoors. You will interact in a positive manner with all customers and complete relevant health, safety and cleanliness checks to ensure the health and safety of staff and customers.
What we need from you:
- Energy and enthusiasm on shift
- An ability to deliver exceptional customer service consistently
- A current and valid NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification), with a commitment to ongoing training
- The ability to work as part of a shift rota including early mornings, evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
In return, we'll give you:
- A competitive salary with opportunity to progress based on performance
- Potential for an annual performance related bonus
- The opportunity to join a forward thinking, positive and committed team with clear direction
- Specific induction and ongoing support, training, development and progression opportunities to improve yourself
- Other benefits associated with working for the University of Hertfordshire, which include pension scheme, childcare vouchers, local discount schemes, etc
Qualifications required for this position include GCSE or equivalent industry specific qualifications including Math’s and English, current and up to date NPLQ and current First Aid at Work or the ability to achieve within 3 months.
Interested in this position?
For an informal discussion about this exciting opportunity, please contact Gavin Carr (Senior Duty Manager) on 01707 281197 or email Gavin
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and a covering letter to Gavin Carr (Senior Duty Manager)
Thursday 14 February 2019