Salary: £9.50 per hour plus 12.07% accrued annual leave per total value.
Contract: Casual, 0 - 16 hrs per week
Closing date: 31 July 2022
Intervew Date: TBC
Location: Hertfordshire Sports Village, Hatfield
Date advert placed: 26 May 2022
We are looking for casual Lifeguards to join our vibrant and welcoming team at University of Hertfordshire Sports Village. The successful candidates will join our dedicated team to prepare for deliver bookings and events in our swimming pool, indoor/multi-use areas and outdoor facilities.
Hertfordshire Sports Village provides extensive sports facilities and services to the local community, students, and staff of the University of Hertfordshire. Proudly named as one of Leisure and Hospitality’s 20 Best Companies to Work For in 2021, Hertfordshire Sports Village is committed to ensuring our staff team are connected and engaged. Welcoming, going the extra mile, leading by example and the ability to consistently exceed expectations are some of the values we look for in our team members. If you share these values and want to make a real difference, we would love to hear from you.
Our first-class facilities and expert team attract customers from elite sports professionals to those who are just starting out. We welcome students, staff, and the local community. You will be part of a team delivering bookings and events from international/national standard through to local grass roots level. This includes connecting with organisations including Arsenal Women’s FC, Saracens Mavericks, England Fencing, Swim England, England Badminton, British Weightlifting and many more.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A positive, personable, and welcoming approach
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- A current and valid NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification),
- The ability to work as part of a shift rota including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
- WELCOMES Values (see Job Description)
Employee Benefits include:
- Free Gym Membership
- Specific induction and ongoing support, training, development, and progression opportunities
- UniDays, NUS and Galleria discount cards
- Discounted travel on UNO buses
- Regular staff social events