Salary: £10.65 p/h
Contract: Casual, able to start immediately with evening and weekend working
Location: De Havilland campus, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Hertfordshire Sports Village provides extensive sports facilities and services to the local community, students and staff of the University of Hertfordshire. Welcoming, going the extra mile, leading by example and the ability to consistently exceed expectations are some of the values we look for in our team members.
Are you naturally friendly and always going the extra mile to help people? If so, you could be just the person we’re looking for. Our welcoming Customer Service Team are on the lookout for Casual Receptionists to help make every customer's visit a memorable one, for all the right reasons! If you’re not scared of an early morning or a late night (and anything in between!), have good written and verbal English skills and would like to be a part of the Hertfordshire Sports Village family, then we want you.
You’ll be taking bookings, setting up memberships, answering phone calls, emails and generally providing a consistently fantastic service to each and every person that walks through the door. As cheesy as it sounds, we all enjoy working here and pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and the facilities we have to offer, but we’re always striving to improve, so we’re looking for people who would love to be a part of that.
We're looking for someone able to start immediately, with flexible availability as shifts include evenings and weekends, as well as occasional last minute cover required. There is the potential for this to lead to a contracted position in the future.
Employee Benefits include:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Pension scheme
- Free use of the facility – gym and pool for regulars
- University benefits such as access to an employee support programme and discount schemes
- The opportunity to join a foward thinking, positive and committed team with clear direction
- Specific induction with ongoing support, training and development
- UniDays, NUS and Galleria discount cards
- Discounted travel on UNO buses
- Regular staff social events
- and much more...