Duration of Contract: 12 months reviewed annually (Casual Contract)
Salary: £20-£25 per hour (dependant on relevant experience and qualifications)
Hours: 2 Hours per week
Closing Date: 25th September 2023
We are looking for an engaging and highly motivated Dodgeball Coach to support our University Dodgeball Club.
We have a growing dodgeball Club and are looking for an experienced Coach who has the skills to support, nurture and develop players to achieve their goals. Our Dodgeball Club train twice weekly and play in British Universities & College Sport (BUCS) fixtures as well as Regional Opens on a regular basis.
Please Note: Training takes place between 30th September 2023 – 22 March 2024 and equates to approximately 20 weeks per year.
Skills and experience needed
- Level 2 British Dodgeball coaching qualification
- Must be available on a Monday evening from 16:30 – 18:30 or Friday 16:30 – 18:30
- Ability to work with a diverse group of students and support each team and individuals to achieve their goals
- Experience with playing and/or coaching in a university environment would be beneficial to this role
Employee Benefits include
- Competitive hourly rate
- Pension scheme
- University benefits such as access to an employee support programme and discount schemes
- The opportunity to join a forward thinking, positive and committed team with clear direction
- UniDays, NUS and Galleria discounts
- Discounted travel on UNO buses
- and much more...
Our coaches are expected to endorse our values by being welcoming, willing to go the extra mile, leading by example and having the ability to consistently exceed expectations.
Hertfordshire Sports Village WELCOMES Values
Open & Honest
Enthusiastic about continuous improvement
If these values are important to you and you want to make a real difference, then we would love to hear from you.
Interested in this position?
For an informal discussion about this exciting opportunity, please contact Steph Oliver (Sports Development Officer).
If this position interests you then please email your CV and covering letter to Steph Oliver (Sports Development Officer).
Our vision is to transform lives and UH is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and building a diverse community. We welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of their protected characteristics, and recognise there are different ways applicants may achieve the criteria in this document. We offer a range of employee benefits including generous annual leave, flexible location opportunities within the UK, discounted Sports Village memberships, personal and professional development and family-friendly policies. #GoHerts