Booking Promise for Hertfordshire Sports Village Kids Village activities and Payment Conditions
- We regret that we cannot accept provisional bookings. You are advised to book early to avoid disappointment as places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Places can be booked online, in person or over the telephone.
- For online bookings you will be required to log into their personal account. Please click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link if you cannot remember the password you set up for your child.
- For telephone bookings, activities can be booked only between the hours of 10:30-18:30 Monday to Friday and 10:00-16:00 Saturdays and Sundays. Call our main phone line on 01707 284466 and remember to have your debit/credit card and booking information to hand. Our Reception Team will complete the booking on your behalf. We regret we are unable to accept American Express and cannot accept telephone bookings outside of these hours.
- You can also book via our 'HSV Book' app. Our Kids Activities tab will direct you through to our Book Online portal where you will be asked to log into your child’s personal account. Please click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link if you cannot remember the password you set up for your child.
- Full payment for activities must be made at the time of booking. Payments can be made via childcare vouchers, cash or debit/credit card.
- At the time of booking, a confirmation email with all details will be sent via email to the address we have for your child on their account. Please ensure all email addresses are kept up-to-date as confirmation details will provide important information regarding your child’s activity and what to do on the day: including health and safety notices.
- All Holiday Activity confirmation letters can also be found at Kids Village Holiday Activities page and Term-Time confirmation letters can be found at Kids Term-Time Activities page.
- Disclaimer forms must be completed and brought along to your child’s first day of the session. These will be attached to the confirmation email you will receive when booking. They can also be found at Kids Village Holiday Activities or Kids Term-Time Activities pages.
Late Pick-Up Fees
- Any parent/guardian collecting their child late after an activity (e.g. Multi-Activity Day Camps after 17:00) will be charged a £5 late pick-up fee for every 15 minutes late. This fee will need to be paid at the time of collection at Reception.
- If, for any reason we require to alter our Kids Village programme, a full refund or camp transfer will be offered. Hertfordshire Sports Village reserves the right to alter any camps up to 48 hours before the camp start date and time. We endeavour to give as much notice as possible when necessary to cancel any activity.
- Any changes to your booking once it has been confirmed will be at the discretion of Sports Village staff. Booking cancellation and refunds are only considered for medical reasons and where a medical certificate can be produced. Cancellations due to change in circumstances will not be considered unless there is a waiting list running for the booking and the space can be sold to another customer. Transfer of bookings may be offered but this is completed at the discretion of Sports Village management.
Health and Safety
- Appropriate clothing and footwear will be outlined within the confirmation email sent upon booking.
- Please ensure children arrive at all sessions following all guidelines. Failure to do so may result in your child being unable to participate fully in the booked activity.
- At the time of booking please make any relevant medical or physical conditions known to a member of Sports Village staff and provide any relevant care plans.
- We may take photographs and video footage for future promotional material. If you wish to exclude your child, please make this clear in writing at the time of booking via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All coaches/instructors hold up-to-date CRB/DBS checks in line with national regulations alongside sports specific qualifications where necessary.
- Please be aware that we have the right to refuse further entry to any child or individual that in any way disrupts the safety and running of activities. Our aim is to ensure all children enjoy Kids Village activities in a fun and secure environment.
- We, our agents and employees, are insured against death, loss and injury caused by our negligence (and breach of statutory rights) or that of our agents and employees, but we are not insured for any loss or injury caused by your negligence. If you fail to follow health and safety notices, the instructions of coaches and trainers, or break the club rules and as a result incur costs, damages and expenses payable by the facility, then you may be held liable for any of those costs, expenses or damages for which we are not insured.
- We are not insured for, and therefore cannot accept liability for, any loss to personal property belonging to you or your guests at the facility, including items left in lockers.
- Hertfordshire Sports Village collects personal data for our own promotional use. We will not pass your personal information onto third parties.
For more information please contact Stephanie Oliver (Sports Development Officer) at email@example.com or call 01707 281191 or contact Laura Johnson (Sports Development Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01707 281181.
We are OFSTED registered EY452771.