There is no better way to start your morning than with these delicious, fluffy, American- style pancakes!
Easy and quick pancakes to make, they require a few basic ingredients to whip up!
Follow our simple recipe below:
Lotus Biscoff American Pancakes
- 2 servings
- 307 calories per serving
- 40g instant oat cereal
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp Lotus Biscoff Spread
- 2 tsp low calorie caramel syrup
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 Lotus Biscoff biscuit, crushed
- Add the instant oat cereal, milk, and eggs to a bowl and whisk until combined. Add 1 tbsp of Lotus Biscoff Spread and the caramel syrup and mix again. Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Spray a frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. When the pan is hot, spoon 2 tbsp of mixture into the pan and spread it out into little pancake shapes. Don’t spread the mixture out too far as you want them to be nice and fluffy. It's best to cook two pancakes at once, if your pan is big enough.
- Cook the first side for 2 minutes, until little bubbles appear on the surface, then flip them over to cook the other side. The pancakes should be a golden colour.
- Once the first batch is cooked, stack them on a plate and cover in foil to keep them warm. Move onto the next batch until all of the mixture is used up.
- Spread a little of the rest of the Lotus Biscoff spread onto each pancake. Stack them up and top with crushed biscuit.