A fun twist on the Easter egg treasure hunt!
Things you will need:
- Fillable plastic surprise Easter eggs
- Treats/rewards: chocolate, coins etc
- Fill each of the eggs with a slip of paper with a silly task such as sing “Itsy Bity Spider,” name three fruits that are red, or do a handstand. This is an Easter egg hunt so make them fun
- When the finder finds an egg, they can bring it back to you and do the task. After they have done the task, they can either pick out sweets/chocolate or a toy, or give them coins/tickets that they can turn in for something bigger at the end of the hunt. Any of these Easter surprises would make great prizes!
For older kids:
- Put different numbers of points on the tasks. For example, one egg might have a task that is name ten states and their capitals, that is worth 10 points and another egg might have sing 'I’m a little teapot', worth 5 points.
- Keep track of points to “buy” something at the end of the hunt.