The easy way to track your child's swimming lesson progress.
To manage your child's lessons you MUST register to enable your child's Home Portal account as soon as possible HERE.
We know it’s important to track and monitor your child’s progress to ensure they are succeeding and achieving their lesson goals; that is why we have created an online portal so you can track and monitor their every step!
The benefits of using Home Portal are:
- View the Swim England Learn2Swim assessment criteria
- Monitor your child's progression through each stage and see the badges they are working towards
- Manage more than one child and more than one swim course using a single log in
- Choose your child's next swim stage as they progress through the programme
- Top up your child's sessions and make payments
- Check or amend your child's personal details
- Check your account balance
- View lesson day and time
- View previous stage history
Home Portal FAQ's
Why should I use the Home Portal?
Our Home Portal is accessible from anywhere - the comfort of your own home or even when you're on the go! It's easy to view swimming assessment information after you're child's weekly lessons, check your child's progress and move your child up to the next stage once they've reached 100% without stopping by Reception. Our swim teachers add updates within 48 hours of a swimming lesson, so parents/guardians are able to track their child's progress, move stages, make payments and recieve updates on their swimming development.
How can I access the Home Portal?
Once you have purchased swimming lessons for your child and given us your email address, you just need to follow these 3 simple steps:
1. REGISTER WITH US ON THE HOME PORTAL - click HERE to visit the Home Portal login page. Click on the 'Register Now' button to start the process and activate your child's account. Type in your child's ID number (this can be collected from Reception).
2. COMPLETE YOUR CHILD'S DETAILS - follow the instructions on screen and remember to add your child's date of birth and postcode.
3. CREATE A PASSWORD - set up a password for your Home Portal account and link any additional children/swim lesson members. You're now all ready to go!
Is the Home Portal safe and secure?
For security and child protection purposes, only the child's first name and their ID number will appear on the Home Portal. No other personal information or contact details are visible.