The Sports Village is adorned with bunting and we are ready to celebrate the Jubilee in our own way! Join us in a range of challenges and a charity bake sale.
Can you make it to the top of our leader board? Join us for some healthy competition with fellow members. Challenges are stationed in our gym, swimming pool, climbing wall, squash and badminton courts. There are no limits on how many times you can try challenges, so get some practice in and put your best result on our leader board. Can you come out on top?
See which challenges you fancy getting involved in:
- Kadeena Cox cycle challenge: how quickly can you burn 70 calories on a spin bike
- Steve Redgrave Row challenge: How far can you row in 70 secs?
- Mo Farah Run challenge: How far can you run in 70 secs?
- Grace Harvey Swim challenge: How far can you swim in 70 secs?
- Emily Campbell Strength challenge: Boys vs. Girls: How many 70kg squats can you perform until failure?
- Jack Shepard Badminton Rally challenge: How many rallies can you perform in 70 secs?
- Adrian Waller Squash Rally challenge: How many rallies can you perform in 70 secs?
- Shauna Coxsey Climbing challenge: Can you hang for 70 secs?
You'll see boards located in different areas for you to note down your results! Good Luck!
Charity Bake sale
Tuesday 24 May | 11am – 5pm
Treat yourself to some (mostly) home baked goods in our charity bake sale. All proceeds will go towards our Performance Herts Talented Athlete Fund. So come and see what yummy treats are on offer and give what you can.