A career as a Personal Trainer can be massively rewarding
Becoming a personal trainer requires a lot more than just being fit. There are many aspects you will need to learn in order to become successful in your career as a Personal Trainer.
Taking on a course to become a Personal Trainer means you will be learning about everything from physiology and health nutrition through to legal requirements and how to run a successful Personal Training business.
This is where our Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training comes in.
The goal of our Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training is to further enhance the existing skills of people that have a passion for other peoples’ fitness training, health and wellbeing.
Do you have an existing understanding and experience in fitness or gym instruction and aspire to become a fully certified Personal Trainer?
Our Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training course is run over an 8-week period, during which our students will cover:
- Additional details and knowledge of the anatomy and the physiology appropriate to personal training
- Aspects of someone’s lifestyle and the medical considerations that will affect their wellbeing
- The importance and skills for effective communication during client consultations in order to nurture and promote healthy lifestyle behaviours and strategies for change
- The skillsets you need to prepare and conduct the physical activity sessions. This includes the different fitness and health levels of clients carried out in a selection of environments with a range of resources
- The knowledge and understanding of the various legal and professional requirements for personal training
- The factors our learners will need on how to set up and manage a personal training business on a self-employed basis
- The skills needed for them to manage, appraise, and develop their own performance
Reasons for becoming a Personal Trainer
Everyone is different, but there are often similar reasons that people give for wanting to go on a course to become a fully qualified Personal Trainer.
- Helping other people achieve their fitness goals
- Earning a living from something they love doing
- Working independently and with flexibility to suit their personal life
- To become a fitness expert and offer advice
If any of these reasons sounds familiar to you, then our Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training is the ideal course for you.
Book your place on the next course and start a career to become a Personal Trainer.