It's been confirmed we can open up more of our facility areas from Monday 17 May!
From Monday 17 May, we will have the below additions open for use:
- Climbing wall will open in full for casual climbing sessions, courses, taster sessions, inductions and workshops.
- Badminton will be allowed in our indoor Sports Halls with 4 people per court maximum (doubles). No spectators or court switching.
- Squash courts will be open but for singles use. Maximum of two people per court, with no spectators.
- Group Exercise classes will be back on site in our studio spaces with the return of some much-loved classes such as Indoor Group Cycle and Aquacise. We will still be offering a blended programme of both in-person classes and virtual classes with the return of our live-stream service.
- Adult swimming lessons will return in our pool.
- Casual swimming will be back and there will no longer be a need to be able to swim 25m continuously. These sessions are from Monday to Friday from 09:00-10:30am only. Children wishing to practice their swimming will also be welcome.
Sunday Family swimming will take place once again with floats and music. The pool will be split into 10 sections and you will be able to book a section for you and your family.
Our new group exercise class timetable will be available to be viewed from Wednesday 12 May, so in plenty of time for you to book from Friday 14 May. Capacity levels will increase and the removal to the one-way system will be phased in, in-line with restrictions lifting further.
Remember: member booking privileges mean all members can book up to three days in advance for all facilities. For non-members, it's one day in advance!